Instead of a Jewelry Challenge, we are conducting a METALS Challenge.
Submissions need not be wearable!!!
4/19/19 - Earliest to turn piece in
Mandatory turn in piece 4/26 at 5pm
- MASSC membership is required to participate. Join at MASSConline.com.
- ONLY ONE ARTIST PER ENTRY.
- Entry Form must be COMPLETELY filled out and legible (typed attachment is preferred).
- Entry must be a minimum of 51% visible metal.
- Entry must fit on a letter size sheet of paper (8.5” x 11”).
- All metal forming and coloring techniques are acceptable (texturing, patina, etching, soldering, riveting, etc).
- You MUST use a recognizable portion of at least FIVE items in your box.
- There can only be ONE item submitted (NO SETS or pairs or displays).
- Only one Metals Challenge entry per MASSC member allowed.
- Participant must fulfill ALL the rules to be eligible for a prize.
- Indicate your minimum of FIVE selections in the materials list.
- List your WILDCARD (ONLY ONE WILDCARD ALLOWED, but no limit to how much of it. EXAMPLE: Pearls: one pearl or 1001 pearls as long as your item still meets the size and visible metal requirement.).
- Make a brief written statement about your entry on the back of this form. Does it move? Open? Is there a secret compartment? THIS IS IN ADDITION TO YOUR ARTIST STATEMENT.
- SUBMIT a HEADSHOT and a MAXIMUM 300 word ARTIST STATEMENT to Tigre Sheets at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5PM, Friday, April 26, 2019.
- Entry form and challenge item must be received by Ketarah Shaffer no earlier than Friday, April 19, 2019 and no later than 5PM, Friday, April 26, 2019. Need the address? email email@example.com
Registration in this years Challenge is now closed.